Saturday 12 August 2017

Hello.  Today I am sharing a thank you card I created for a special friend.  Though it is hard to see from the photos, I used Stampin' Up Dimensionals and 3L Foam Squares to pop up many of the elements.  Southern Ridge Trading Company's flowers and leaves all come on a wire stem.  I use my pair of red handled Tim Holtz scissors to cut the wire off and adhere the flowers and leaves with either glue dots or foam squares.  Don't discard those bits of wire.  I wind them around the tip of my embossing tool to create a curly vine.  Leave a small section of the wire straight to wrap with a glue dot so you can adhere the vine by pushing that straight bit under a flower.  The journaling card with umbrellas decorates the inside of the card.






Products used are as follows:
Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock and Graphic 45 "Cafe Parisian" patterned paper
Embellishments: Graphic 45 "Cafe Parisian" Journaling & Ephemera Cards, Southern Ridge Trading Company flowers and leaves
Adhesives: Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Glue Dots Mini Dots, Stampin' Up Dimensionals and 3L Foam Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good afternoon everyone. A bit late, but here is my Canada 150 layout.  Quite simple as I felt the patterned paper really brought forth th...